Friday, July 31, 2009

Would You Go With Me?

We saw Josh Turner last night at the fair, and it was awesome! He sure puts on a good concert. Our seats were at the very back of the floor seats, but I don't think there is a bad seat in the arena. It was weird to be in such a small venue for such a great performer, but I guess they don't really have the space anywhere else in Great Falls, so the fair grounds it is!

Me and Ben waiting for the concert to start.


Josh Turner opened with "Firecracker" and his encore was my favorite song of his, "Would You Go With Me."

We went with one of Ben's friends, Pat, to the concert. Before we got seated, we walked around again and got some food. We also got to go see the bunnies again so I could secretly dream of having one as a pet.
This poor little guy looked depressed...I think I should take him home with me!

On Wednesday night, I went and saw the new movie, The Ugly Truth, with a few of the other girls in our group. It definitely deserved the R-rating it got because there were certain parts that the crowd just gasped about. It was absolutely hilarious, and I would definitely see it again. It wasn't even all that much of a chick flick in my opinion either.

Well, that's really all for now. I don't have anything really on tap for the weekend since Ben will be on alert, maybe just relax, watch some movies and work on my scrapbook from California. Can't complain - it'll be good to just chill. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment