On Thursday, Ben's dream came true - we bought an Arctic Cat ATV. This thing has the hook-up - it's street legal, has hand warmers for the driver and the passenger, has a winch, and it's pretty much awesome. We got some cool helmets too (because safety comes first!). Ben took it out for a few rides that night, and then he took it to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Sadly, he was on alert last night and doesn't get home until later today. I'm sure he's missing it. It will probably be his new city driving vehicle so long as he doesn't have to go on base (it's not legal to drive ATVs on base, although you can drive motorcylcles, which kind of baffles me...but whatever). He thinks I should take it to work - yeah, we'll see about that. I can only imagine the kind of harassing I'd get from my co-workers if they saw me pull up to work in my scrubs on an ATV.
This past week has been crazy busy with work and stuff. Ben has been busy with meetings and stuff for his job and they are preparing for another inspection in the coming weeks. Last weekend I ripped out the carpeting in our bedroom. My plan is to rip out the carpeting in the office today or tomorrow. Pretty soon we'll demo the wall between the two rooms, so I can't wait to get a sledgehammer and take my aggression out on a few walls.
Well I best get going and try to start on my gigantic to-do list for the weekend. Much to do, and not much time to do it. Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment