With today being Mother's Day, I'd like to give a shout-out to all the moms out there, specifically ours, Jean and Janine. Being so far away makes it hard on us because we don't get to see our moms often. I talk to my mom almost daily, and I think Ben talks to his mom at least every couple of days. We just want you to know that we miss you terribly, and we wish we could see you more often. We can't wait to see you again in August when we come home.

Me and my mom, Jean, at our wedding.
Ben and his mom, Janine, at our wedding.

And of course, me with my baby, Tootsee. I can't imagine life without my silly Chocolate Lab. With Ben being gone so much, it's nice to have Tootsee to keep me company. She definitely does a good job, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment