Thursday, May 6, 2010

We finally finished the shower!

After 8 months of pretty solid work, the bathroom is complete. I took the first shower in there last night, and let me tell you, it was AWESOME. I seriously recommend a rainfall shower head. I found the one we got on overstock.com for 20 bucks, but Home Depot sells them too for a comparable price. It helps the shower head is higher than a normal shower head too. I seriously wanted to stay in there forever last night.

Ben and I both had off of work yesterday, so we finished up hanging the mirror and some shelves. We also went to a little work party at On the Border. We were celebrating 2 birthday and 2 going-away celebrations for my coworkers. All in all it was a good time. Ben and I were stuffed when we left the restaurant, but it was so good.

Well here are some pictures of the completed bathroom. It feels so good to be able to say that. We just need to inspector to sign off on it, but I'm sure that will be fine. Who wouldn't like that bathroom?





It's clean, and it better stay that way :-) That means Ben has to keep using the other one. Ha, like that will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment