Saturday, May 22, 2010

There's a new addition to the family!

She has finally arrived. My sister-in-law gave birth to my niece yesterday, Sophia Marie Olson at 11:05AM (Central time). Sophia was 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and 18.5 inches long. Not bad for 3 weeks early. She's kind of a little chunk, but absolutely adorable. I think she looks like my sister-in-law Steph, but that's cool because my nephew Joseph is the spitting image of my brother at that age. They are the cutest little family. My mom said Joseph asked if he could put his little sister back. Ha, we all knew that was coming because he didn't quite understand what was going to pop out from his mommy's belly.

I'm so happy for them, and I'm amazed at how much joy she has brought our family already. I love her so much already and I haven't even met her yet. I really hope I can convince Don, Steph, Joseph and Sophia to come for a visit this summer while Steph is still on Maternity Leave from work. Honestly, I'm not sure when a better time would be to come visit with two small children. I don't know how I'm going to wait until August to see her. 3 Months is too far away. I wish Montana was next to Wisconsin, instead of Michigan. In fact, I don't really like the state of Michigan, so we can just get rid of it. I'd say get rid of Minnesota, but they had the Mall of America, so that has to stay.









At least there is much to look forward to these next couple of weeks. Next week Ben's sisters, Jenn and Becky come for the week. Then in 2 weeks, my sister, Laura, comes to visit. Hopefully Ben can fanagle some leave and we can head to Seattle to visit his best friend, Austin. Oh, and maybe the weather may finally become nice. We had some 70s/80s last week, but now it's cold and rainy. Typical Montana. Seriously, winter sucked enough, just give us summer already.

No comments:

Post a Comment