Our little supervisor was there every step of the way to make sure we didn't cut any corners.
I wasn't crazy about the vanity at first, but with some new hardware and some good accessories, I think it will be just fine. I'm super excited about my water-saver toilet. It's stylish and good for the environment. How green.
The shower was the biggest pain in the butt ever to install, but after how many weeks of labor on it (not all together, mostly just weekends), we can call it finished. The drywall above needs to be finished, but all in all, that shower was my baby, and I did it (with Ben's handy tile saw skills), so I am super proud of myself, especially with all the hiccups along the way.
In other news, we bought a new vehicle today. My lease is up in June on my car, and we are looking for a 4WD or AWD vehicle to help get around the streets of Montana. I had my eye on the GMC Terrain since the moment it came out in January. We visited a Ford dealer and saw the Edge and also looked at the Terrain of course. After 2 and a half weeks of visits back and forth to the dealer, we drove home in our shiny new SUV today. It's awesome. I feel sad to say good bye to my Fusion, but I'm definitely not sad about driving away in my new Terrain. I just have to think of a sensible name for it. I believe if you name your car, you'll be nicer to it, but that's just me.
So, what would be a good name for my new car? I'm thinking Tommy. Or maybe Frank. I don't know yet. I guess I just have to get to know it first.
Well, hopefully I have a name for it by the next post which should probably be coming in the new fews weeks knowing how often I update this. Ha. If only there were more hours in the day. I still have to finish scrapbooking when we lived in California. Time has definitely flown by. By the way, Happy 1 Year to our House! We've been in our current abode, our first purchased house, for 1 year on April 28. And we even got some snow to mimic last year's snowstorm. At least it has already melted. After all those April Showers, some decent weather would be nice. Or at least some May Flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment